Sunday, November 9, 2014

Where Dreams Grow

Warm tears to water the soil under my eyelids… where dreams grow…
The only thing standing between us is the rainbow built by the sun’s rays. A bridge between our souls, a playground for us to slide on… mixing colours together to leave behind a more diverse universe… Each smile is a half-moon and decades fly past us in seconds… It’s actually us flying past them…
Faster, away from time and space, we fly.
Matter is nothing but a cluster of complex layers of shadows – a cloth blurring our sight… A cloth that clings like ivy and wraps itself tight over our eyes like skin…
But once we shed it by shedding our light on it, we discover ourselves to be the only reality there ever was.
Always us…
Once the tidal waves fill the symbols on the shore with water, bleeding their brilliance over the moon’s reflection, spilling the world’s secrets to its guardian angel, we will conquer our mind’s confusion and find comfort in each other’s eyes alone…
Need will be erased from our vocabulary and all pain will become bliss in our Heart.
I found you, as simple as that.
Forever, I found you.
Each time, over and over.
No decay, just becoming.
Rebirth until death extinguishes itself.
Tonight, I cried with the moon’s reflection in my eyes… And the moon cried back and bled its silence to mourn my death’s death.
And the world was transfigured before my eyes. I saw what the oceans were hiding and cried another ocean… The universe has its ways of concealing its inmost built-in secrets.
All songs end in silence… The most beautiful silence. The same silence that has our gazes entangled.
Where will I find you after the Flood?
I wish I could keep these tears embedded with your reflection forever…
I’ve waited all my life at the gates of Mystery alone…
Now, I finally have someone to wait with…
Their opening is certain… It is the symbol of certainty itself. But it is up to us not to enter alone.
Will you hold my hand when our gaze slips within itself?
Will you meet me when we take our first breath into eternity?
This story has no ending. It doesn’t matter if I keep writing or not, it will write and fulfill itself…

Life has no conclusion to offer us, but our hearts do.