Saturday, June 15, 2013

Obs-cure

I'm coded
By God
Each letter
I write

I count them
But I don't control them
I correct them
But I don't control them.

I can choose
Not to write them
But I don't control them.

I have everything in my head
But I haven't explored it yet.
The outside world tells me what I already know
That's what it's for.

I rip up the paper I wrote on
And throw it in a fucking fire
And watch this stress burn
Stress in my head

My brain is in a frame
Supported by the nail
In Jesus' left hand
He could save me.

But I fail
I'm a fool
The frame burns
And the code is controlled by a stupid ego.

Fuck darkness
I'm sick of it.
I burn relieved
Because I have no more patience.

I fall in nothingness
But I control it.
What am I doing?
It's foolish.

But I
Hesitate.
But
I slip.

Grasp Truth
I'm saved.
Why was I falling?
Eternal amnesia...

Everyone is me.
But I'm unique.
I'm a freak.
I ruin a perfect frame.