Tuesday, June 11, 2013

King's Dream

You'll sit comfy on your throne and your slaves will all be clones
You'll allow them in your home, though they'll sleep and dream alone
And you'll throw a bone to some who will get the best shit done
Though they won't know where they're from or why they live in golden slums.
They'll eat crumbs like birds and ants, while the labour of their hands
Will feed you and all your friends while the clowns will sing and dance
And I'll stand behind a wall, brick by brick I'll make a hole
In your shitty palace wall - alone, I'll destroy your role.
I'll be guided by the crows that fly steady 'bove the clouds
And I'll rest while my soul grows, til the doors of your dream close
And your empire will fall as you receive your wake up call
And your empire will fall as you receive your wake up call...