Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Word of the Heart

The vibes boiling my blood
Not measured in temperature
But in Watts.
Alan told me he was last
I was just above average
But school's a blast.
You get to be imprisoned
So you grow up fast
Or die young
If you let your dream die
You'll shed your wings and cry
Like Serj Tankian.
Love or limp uselessly.
Live or rot for eternity.
Insane, I think not.
Your story's a joke
In the eyes of the Buddha.
You even pissed Jesus off.
But it's cool.
He forgave you.
You thought an idea could control you?
You thought a door would lock you?
You thought a paper could buy you?
Who owns you?
Bite your tongue and buy your freedom
From your heart to build your kingdom.
Inner from what Christ said.
So face the Sun and go to bed.
You'll see a bright white light
And this world will be gone.
And you'll say,
Well at least I had fun.
Now, you're in the realm of Being.
Where your heart suddenly starts Seeing.