Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Bringer of Light

When I started writing this, I put on Beethoven’s 9th symphony so I could feel the light trickle down from my fingers into words that would echo throughout eternity.
How useful are labels? They’re good so you don’t mix things up. But if everything is one, how could you mix things up? There’s only one thing. So how can you tell me “no” when I tell you I am happy. How can you label and limit my existence with one word? You cannot. No one but me has the power to do that to myself. And I will never do that again. I am free forever. Evil has lost me. I have triumphed against the Devil. He has lost already. He cannot even see me anymore. It’s like I don’t exist for him. He’s being sceptical about my existence. Oh, I exist alright, but not to you. You’re too blind to see me now. My soul is pouring so much light out of it that if you would open the door to where I’m hiding, it would overflow and you would drown in it. So come, look for me, find me. You will die doing so. But you’re free to do whatever you want. I’ll just sit here and wait.
I’m waiting as Jesus told us to be as servants waiting for the return of their master. I am a humble servant of the Light. I travel through infinity and measure it just so I can tell Him, look Dad, I made a sand castle! Isn’t it beautiful? And He will respond, in all honesty, “Yes son, it is the most beautiful sand castle ever built.” Because that’s what I want to build for Him. I want to show him that my love is capable of not only moving mountains, but of moving souls from Hell to Heaven. I will be a Bringer of Light in this world where everyone aims their guns at the moon. Because of my existence stabilising the balance of Life, their bullets will ricochet and hit their egos right in the heart. And it will vanish forever, and we will all live free, happily ever after. Everything is beautiful, because that’s what my ego admitted on its deathbed. Everything is beautiful, because when I open my eyes in the morning, I get pulled into a collective consciousness creating itself. And if it knew that it was creating itself, it would make everything beautiful. But the universe is an illusion. It is a beautiful illusion. We can turn it into the reflection of true beauty. We will experience true beauty anyway. All of us. No exception. Because through all of our ups and downs, we built this world. And if we choose to tear it down, we can go out with a blast, like Kurt Cobain, and it will be the most beautiful blasts of all. It will be like fireworks. And then God will catch the light from the fireworks and caress them as he puts them back in his pocket.