Thursday, January 3, 2013

Insomnia...

Dark thoughts, turning over and over
Tired but can't sleep, weighs and boulders
Fighting insanity against all these coverts
I should probably listen to some Mozart

Oh God! Why are all these criminals still kosher?
The truth is hunted and gathered by these vultures
Using fire and fear to protect their cultures
Labeling any opposition as kooky and vulgar

I applaud their appalling nature and irrational behaviour
For they have succeeded in creating lab rats for labour
Who power their power in a pyramid scheme with no pleasure
But are asleep so it doesn't bother them, they all need a saviour

These dark thoughts are drowning me in my bed
Sometimes I float to the surface and breath some air
My mind is intoxicated, I can feel the evil bred
But sometimes I wonder if it's worse not to care